I hope you join me on my bookish romps through the Big Apple! Curling up under a blanket for hours and getting lost in a book is one of my favorite things to do, but there is also a great, wide world of bookish goodness to explore! NYC is a great place to live if you love books; from the sheer number of indie bookstores in the city to all the people with their nose in a book on the subway, If you are a bookworm, you're are in good company!
Bookish Events in NYC! 2018
There are many places to go and see and visit that are book related in NYC, and like a sugar-high toddler bouncing off the walls, I want to see and do it all! Here is where you will find a hodge-podge of NYC bookish posts about my adventures about living the book-worm life in NYC.
- Take a Virtual Walking Tour Through Literary New York!
- Book Con 2017 + 5 Tips for Making the Most out of Your Book Con Experience
- Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon [April 29th-30th 2017]
- Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon TBR and Prep! (2017)
- 4 Types of Book Clubs to Try Out
- The Hazards of Book Hoarding when Living in NYC
- #OneBookNY Campaign
- Bring a Bookstore to the Bronx!
- Winter West Coast Bookish Vacation/Bookstores
- Literary Tourism in NYC
- Try the Penguin Book Recommendation Hotline!
- Narrating my first NYC book signing: PHDeath by James Carse
- Unboxing: Book of The Month November Box Review
- Tome Topple Read-a-thon! (Nov 18th - Dec 1st)
- Reading along with #RiotRead
- Book of the Month Subscription!
- Readalong! @MaidensofMurder #queenofcrimereadalong
- Tips for Bookish New Yorkers from the Dear Book Nerd Podcast!
- How do you get your books?
- The Problem: NYC Commutes, The Solution: Bookish podcasts!