Friday, October 7, 2016

Tips for Bookish New Yorkers from the Dear Book Nerd Podcast!

As I mentioned in a previous post, listening to bookish podcasts during my commute is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. One of my favorite podcasts is "Dear Book Nerd" from Book Riot which answers questions about "Life, Love, and Literature" and is hosted by librarian and brooklynite Rita Meade who dishes out bookish wisdom is a soothing cadence.

As a fellow New Yorker I thought she would be the perfect person to ask for recommendations for bookish things to do in NYC so I submitted my question, and a couple of weeks ago she answered!

It really made my day to hear the question answer by one of my favorite bookish podcasters :)
and she gave some really great advice so I thought I'd share the link for anyone who is interested in checking  it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment